I've Been Booked
The Protocol: Answer 5 questions. Tag 5 booklovers.
1) How many books do you own?
2) What was the last book you read?
3) What was the last book you purchased?
4) What five books are most meaningful to you?
5) What is your most obscure favorite book? Or, favorite most obscure book?
So, here are my answers:
1) Around 300-400... I've seriously lost count and they are spread over a wide variety of locations.
2) Outside of re-reading what was required for class this semester, Remarkable Leadership by Kevin Eikenberry
3) The Joy of Digital Photography by Jeff Wignall (I think I want to be a photographer when I grow up)
4) The Bible; The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey; Radical Leap by Steve Farber; The Creative Habit by Twyla Tharp; My Utmost for His Highest by Oswald Chambers (note, these were the most influential and meaningful to me to read... obviously writing two books of my own has had significant meaning to me personally).