That Toddlin' Town... For Relationship Bloggers!
Paris in the spring? Nah... too prosaic.
Meet me in St. Louis? Why bother?
I left my heart in San Francisco. They'll overnight it back to you.
How about... (now hold on for this one)... Chicago on May 11-12?
Take Your Blogging to the Next Level: A Relationship Bloggers' Conference and Networking Event
Community, Friday, May 11, 2007, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Christine Kane, popular guitarist, singer, blogger LIVE
- Open Mic Night Cocktail Party – Live community event (multiple microphones) Take the conversation out of the comment box!
Speakers, Saturday, May 12, 2007, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Phil Gerbyshak, Make It Great! Relationship Geek
- Liz Strauss, Successful-Blog SOB and BAD Blogger
- David Armano, Logic+Emotion
- Terry Starbucker, Ramblings from a Glass Half Full, Rodney Rumford, PodBlaze, Ben Yoskovitz, Instigator Blog
- Mike Sansone, Converstations and a few surprises
- Chris Cree Success CREEations, Scott Rafer, MyBlogLog , Janice Myint, Technorati
- Wendy Piersall, emomsathome ,
Interactive presentations on publishing, design and branding, tools, analytics, social networking, marketing, and coaching -- all from the perspectives of the relationship blogger and the audience.
Only 250 attendees will be accepted then the conference will be sold out.
C'mon you're not a stranger anymore! Here's the link to register. I'll be there... will you?